Due to COVID-19, we have made the following changes to office protocols:
- Entry to the office will be by appointment only. This includes not only exams, but also pickups and frame adjustments.
- We are seeing a reduced number of patients to allow for social distancing and more time to sanitize between patients.
- We are asking anyone entering the building to bring a face mask and to wear it at all times.
- We will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer upon entry. If it is over 100.4, you will be rescheduled.
- When entering the building, you will be escorted to the sink to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to starting.
- Our optician will assist you in frame selection.
- All frames will be sanitized after being handled. We ask that you place them in a basket instead of placing them back on the shelves.
- When you arrive at the office, please stay in your car and call to let us know you are here.